Pokemon Trading Card Game - Shiny Star V + Jet Black Spirit & Silver Lance Random Type Break (50 Packs) #4
- Break Style: Group Break - Random Type ( i.e. Fire, Water, etc.)
- Number of Packs: 50 Loose Packs
- Number of Spots: 10 Spots
- Extras: Sealed packs for hitless spots
For this break, you will receive all Double Rare (RR), Triple Rare (RRR) Amazing Rare (AR) and secret rare (S, SR, SSR, HR, UR) cards of a randomly selected type from the pictured packs. You will also receive a random variety of the holo rare (R) cards from the break (no specific type). If you select the 'All Cards; option, you will also receive a random variety of the Common (C) and Uncommon (U) cards from the break.
There are 11 spots in this break. Types will be randomly assigned live before the break is opened on stream. Any spot that does not hit at least 1 Double Rare (RR) or better will receive at least 1 sealed pack of a standard set.
Jet Black Spirit includes Celebi V, Arctovish V, Ice Rider Calyrex V, Zeraora V, Shadow Rider Calyrex V, Metagross V, Blissey V, Celebi VMax, Shadow Rider Calyrex VMax, Metagross VMax, Gold Electrode, Caitlin, Agatha, Peonia, Siebold, Fog Crystal, Echo Horn, Gold Psychic Energy.
Silver Lance includes Volcanion V, Ice Rider Calyrex V, Ice Rider Calyrex V, Galarian Rapidash V, Sandaconda V, Liepard V, Tornadus V, Ice Rider Calyrex VMax, Sandaconda VMax, Tornadus VMax, Gold Bronzong, Doctor, Flannery, Doctor, Peony, Melony, Imposing Helmet, Gold Water Energy, Gold Welcoming Lantern.
Shiny Star V is a 'High Class' set with 10 cards and a guarenteed Double Rare (RR) or better in each pack. It also includes over 100 secret rares most featuring new shiny variant artworks from popular Sword & Shield era cards.
- As this is a group break, packs will only be opened once all spots are sold out and the break is completely filled.
- Shipping is not included in this purchase. For shipping info, CLICK HERE. We can hold your purchases for as long as you like and continue to consolidate your orders to save on shipping costs. If you would like your orders shipped immediately, you will need to purchase shipping. Check out our FAQ page for more information on shipping.