Pokemon Trading Card Game - MINI Scarlet ex & Violet ex Random Type Break (30 Packs) #2
EVERY SPOT HAS A CHANCE FOR A SECRET RARE HIT IN BOTH SETS
- Break Style: Group Break - Random Type (type randomly assigned)
- Number of Packs: x30 Mixed Packs (x15 Scarlet ex & x15 Violet ex)
- Number of Spots: 11 Spots
- Extras: Sealed packs for hitless spots (standard sets)
For this break, you will receive all Double Rare (RR), Triple Rare (RRR) and secret rare (S, SR, SSR, HR, UR) cards of a randomly selected spot, one pokemon, supporters or gold (URs) from packs of Scarlet ex & Violet ex. You will also receive a random variety of the holo rare (R) cards from the break (no specific type). If you select the 'Include Bulk; option, you will also receive a random variety of the Common (C) and Uncommon (U) cards from the break.
There are 11 spots in this break. Spots will be randomly assigned live before the break is opened on stream. Any spot that does not hit at least 1 Double Rare (RR) or better will receive 1 sealed pack of a standard set.
Scarlet ex includes Gyarados ex, Gardevoir ex, Great Tusk ex, Koraidon ex, Toxicroak ex, Oinkolone ex, secret rare copies of Jacq, Team Star Grunt, Professor's Research (Sada) and Penny plus additional Art Rare and gold Ultra Rare cards.
Violet ex includes Spidops ex, Arcanine ex, Magnazone ex, Miraidon ex, Banette ex, Iron Treads ex, secret rare copies of Katy, Professor's Research (Turo), Arven and Miriam plus additional Art Rare and gold Ultra Rare cards.
- As this is a group break, packs will only be opened once all spots are sold out and the break is completely filled.
- Shipping is not included in this purchase. For shipping info, CLICK HERE. We can hold your purchases for as long as you like and continue to consolidate your orders to save on shipping costs. If you would like your orders shipped immediately, you will need to purchase shipping. Check out our FAQ page for more information on shipping.