Pokemon Trading Card Game - Double Half Case Time Gazer & Space Juggler Hit Rotation Break (360 Packs) #1
- Break Style: Group Break - Hit Rotation ('Hits' are evenly distributed)
- Number of Packs: 360 Packs (x6 Time Gazer boxes & 6x Space Juggler boxes)
- Number of Spots: 10 Spots
- Extras: x1 secret rare card from the 'Hit Box' to every spot
For this break, every spot will receive one or multiple random 'hit' cards from 180 packs of Time Gazer and 180 packs of Space Juggler. There are 10 spots in this break. Holos will be distributed evenly to all spots and do not count as a 'hit'. If you select the 'Include Bulk' option, you will receive a random variety of common and uncommon cards from the break in addition to your hits.
READ BELOW TO LEARN HOW HIT ROTATION BREAKS WORK
Hit Rotations breaks are a style of break that distribute 'hit' cards evenly among all spots in the break. First, all names will be randomized before packs are opened and participants will be assigned new spots. Packs will then be opened. Once a hit card is found, it will be assigned to the person with the first spot on the new randomized list. The next hit found will then be given to second spot on the list. This will continue until all packs in the break are opened. Once the last spot is reached, we will start back at spot 1 and continue to distribute hits from the remaining packs.
Finally the holo cards will be evenly and randomly distributed to each spot in a similar fashion. This distribution will done happen off camera.
Time Gazer includes Hisuian Lilligant V and VStar, Luxray V, Jirachi V, Machamp V and VMax, Origin Dialga V and VStar, Wyrdeer V, secret rare supporters and gold ultra-rare items.
Space Juggler includes Beedrill V, Heatran V and VMax, Origin Palkia V and VStar, Kleavor V and VStar, Hisuian Sneasler V, Oranguru V, secret rare supporters and gold ultra-rare items.
- As this is a group break, packs will only be opened once all spots are sold out and the break is completely filled.
- Shipping is not included in this purchase. For shipping info, CLICK HERE. We can hold your purchases for as long as you like and continue to consolidate your orders to save on shipping costs. If you would like your orders shipped immediately, you will need to purchase shipping. Check out our FAQ page for more information on shipping.