Pokemon Trading Card Game - MEGA Eevee Heroes + Random Sets Hit Shuffle Break (100 Packs) #8
- Break Style: Group Break - Hit Shuffle ('Hits' are shuffled then distributed)
- Number of Packs: 100 Loose Packs
- Number of Spots: 8 Spots
- Extras: Every spot is guarenteed a secret rare! Cards will be added from the 'Hit Box' until there is 8 secret rares total + 9 giveaway packs to one random spot
For this break, every spot will receive one or multiple random 'hit' cards from 100 loose packs, 40 Eevee Heroes and 60 random sets. There are 8 spots in this break. Holos will be distributed evenly to all spots and do not count as a 'hit'. If you select the 'Include Bulk' option, you will receive a random variety of common and uncommon cards from the break in addition to your hits.
Every spot is guarenteed a secret rare! Secret rare cards from Pokemon BariBari Japan's 'Hit Box' will be added to the secret rare hit pile until there are 8 cards.
READ BELOW TO LEARN HOW HIT SHUFFLE BREAKS WORK
Hit Shuffle breaks are a style of break that distribute 'hit' cards evenly among all spots. First, all the packs are opened. Then, all 'hit' cards (Vs, GXs and better) will be gathered. Hit cards will be separated into to 2 piles; 1 for secret rares and 1 for all other hits. The secret rare pile must have at least 8 cards. If the secret rare card pile does not have 8 cards, then secret rare cards from the 'Hit Box' will be added until there is 8. Piles will then be turned face down and shuffled. Once the cards are shuffled, they will be dealt to each spot in the break.
For the secret rare pile, cards will be dealt into 8 stacks, 1 for each spot. If there is more than 8 secret rares, GX/V/VMax cards will be added until there is a second stack of 8 cards. These will then also be dealt into the 8 stacks. Next, cards from the other pile (GXs, Vs, VMaxes) will be dealt into the 8 stacks as evenly as possible.
Once all cards are dealt, the 8 piles will be placed into team bags and numbered 1-8. We will then randomize the names of the participants in the break to assign them new spots. The numbered tea bags will be distributed to the corresponding spots. We will then reveal what cards each spot receives on stream.
Finally the holo cards will be evenly and randomly distributed to each spot in a similar fashion. This distribution will done happen off camera.
Eevee Heroes includes Leafeon V, Flareon V, Vaporeon V, Glaceon V, Jolteon V, Espeon V, Sylveon V, Umbreon V, Leafeon VMax, Glaceon VMax, Sylveon VMax, Umbreon VMax, Inteleon UR.
- As this is a group break, packs will only be opened once all spots are sold out and the break is completely filled.
- Shipping is not included in this purchase. For shipping info, CLICK HERE. We can hold your purchases for as long as you like and continue to consolidate your orders to save on shipping costs. If you would like your orders shipped immediately, you will need to purchase shipping. Check out our FAQ page for more information on shipping.