Pokemon Trading Card Game - GIGANTAMAX Sun & Moon Tag Team Hit Shuffle Break (200 Packs) #2
- Break Style: Group Break - Hit Shuffle ('Hits' are shuffled then distributed)
- Number of Packs: 200 Loose Packs
- Number of Spots: 10 Spots
- Extras: 3 secret rare cards from the Hit Box
For this break, every spot will receive one or multiple random 'hit' cards from 200 loose packs, 50 Miracle Twin, 50 Sky Legend, 50 GG End and 50 Night Unison. There are 10 spots in this break. Holos will be distributed evenly to all spots and do not count as a 'hit'. If you select the 'All Cards' option, you will receive a random variety of common and uncommon cards from the break in addition to your hits.
Additionally, there is an extra prize in this break. 3 secret rare cards from Pokemon BariBari's Hit Box will be included as 'hit' cards in the break.
READ BELOW TO LEARN HOW HIT SHUFFLE BREAKS WORK
Hit Shuffle breaks are a style of break that distribute 'hit' cards evenly among all spots. First, all the packs are opened. Then, all 'hit' cards (Vs, GXs and better) will be gathered. Hit cards will be separated into to 2 piles; 1 for secret rares and 1 for all other hits. The secret rare pile must have at least 10 cards or multiples of 10 (such as 20 or 30). If the secret rare card pile does not have 10 cards or a multiple of 10, then GX/V/VMax/ cards will be moved to this pile until the required amount is reached. Each pile will then be turned face down and shuffled. Once the cards are shuffled, they will be stacked back into a pile. We will then begin to distribute the hits to each spot in the break.
For the secret rare pile, the top card on the pile will be revealed and given to spot 1. Then the next card on the pile will be revealed and given to spot 2. This will continue until all cards from the pile are gone.
For the other pile (GXs, Vs, Vmaxes) cards will be divided into 10 stacks as evenly as possible. These smaller piles will then be placed into team bags, turned face down and shuffled. Once the team bags are shuffled, they will be staked back into a pile. The team bag on the top of the pile will be revealed and given to spot 1. This will continue until all team bags from the pile are gone.
Finally the holo cards will be evenly and randomly distributed to each spot in a similar fashion. This distribution will done happen off camera.
- As this is a group break, packs will only be opened once all spots are sold out and the break is completely filled.
- Shipping is not included in this purchase. For shipping info, CLICK HERE. We can hold your purchases for as long as you like and continue to consolidate your orders to save on shipping costs. If you would like your orders shipped immediately, you will need to purchase shipping. Check out our FAQ page for more information on shipping.