Pokemon Trading Card Game - SUPER Pokemon 151 Hit Rotation (35 Packs) #13
- Break Style: Group Break - Hit Rotation ('Hits' are evenly distributed)
- Number of Packs: x35 Loose Packs
- Number of Spots: 6 Spots
- Extras: x2 sealed packs to the 2 spots with the least hits
For this break, every spot will receive one or multiple random 'hit' cards from the pictured packs. There are 6 spots in this break. Holos will be distributed evenly to all spots and do not count as a 'hit'. If you select the 'Include Bulk' option, you will receive a random variety of common and uncommon cards from the break in addition to your hits.
READ BELOW TO LEARN HOW HIT ROTATION BREAKS WORK
Hit Rotations breaks are a style of break that distributes 'hit' cards evenly among all spots in the break. First, all names will be randomized before packs are opened and participants will be assigned new spots. Packs will then be opened. Once a hit card is found, it will be assigned to the person with the first spot on the new randomized list. The next hit found will then be given to the second spot on the list. This will continue until all packs in the break are opened. Once the last spot is reached, we will start back at spot 1 and continue to distribute hits from the remaining packs.
Finally, the holo cards will be evenly and randomly distributed to each spot in a similar fashion. This distribution will happen off-camera.
Pokemon 151 includes Vanusaur ex, Charizard ex, Blastoise ex, Arbok ex, Ninetales ex, Wigglytuff ex, Alakazam ex, Golem ex, Kangaskhan ex, Jynx ex, Zapdos ex, Mew ex, Erika's Invitation, Giovanni's Charisma, Daisy's Help and Bill's Transfer plus additional Art Rare and gold Ultra Rare cards.
- As this is a group break, packs will only be opened once all spots are sold out and the break is completely filled.
- Shipping is not included in this purchase. For shipping info, CLICK HERE. We can hold your purchases for as long as you like and continue to consolidate your orders to save on shipping costs. If you would like your orders shipped immediately, you will need to purchase shipping. Check out our FAQ page for more information on shipping.