Pokemon Trading Card Game - Matchless Fighter 5 Player Pack Battle #5
- Break Style: Group Break - Pack Battle (Participants compare hits)
- Number of Packs: 7 packs per spot
- Number of Spots: 5 Spots
- Extras: 12 additional packs, $10 gift card, sealed 3 pack bundle
In this break, 5 people compare their pulls (holos or better) from their set of packs in order to win. You and all other participants will each receive 7 packs opened on stream. The person who has the highest amount of points after the packs are opened wins. Points will be assigned for all types of possible pulls (see below). Points will be added up for each participant as packs are opened. The person with the most points will be the winner and will recieve 15 more packs. The person with the lowest amount of points will receive a $10 gift card. One of the four non winning participants will recieve a sealed 5 pack bundle. In the case of a tie, participants with the tying scores will be put into a randomizer to determine the winner.
|Holo rare (R)||1 point|
|Pokemon V (RR)||2 points|
|Pokemon V or Supporter Full Art (SR)||4 points|
|Pokemon VMax or Supporter Hyper Rare (HR)||5 points|
|Pokemon, Item or Energy Ultra rare (UR)||6 points|
Brawly , Gold Snorlax, Gold Fan of Waves, Gold Urn of Vitality, Gold Fighting Energy.
- As this is a group break, packs will only be opened once all spots are sold out and the break is completely filled.
- Shipping is not included in this purchase. For shipping info, CLICK HERE. We can hold your purchases for as long as you like and continue to consolidate your orders to save on shipping costs. If you would like your orders shipped immediately, you will need to purchase shipping. Check out our FAQ page for more information on shipping.